WHAT’S THE STORY?
The Southside was one of the original Gin sours to make a name for itself in the south-side of Chicago during the prohibition era. Enjoyed by none other than the Notorious Al Capone!
The addition of mint is reminiscent of a rum cocktail we know as the "Mojito". Our Southside also includes Chartreuse, A complex herbal elixir which brings some amazing herbal notes to this refreshing sipper.
Sour Mint cordial
Fresh Mint | Lime juice | Sugar
UNITS 1.5 per 120ml
Best served chilled (0-4*)
No added colors or preservatives
HOW TO FINISH?
- Store me in the freezer for up to 2 hours for optimal taste
- Keep refrigerated if you want to enjoy me later
- Shake me in the bag before use
- Cut the corners of the bag
- Pour me in your favorite glass
- Decorate the cocktail with the tasty garnish included
Click here to find out more about Beefeater Gin!