WHAT’S THE STORY?
“It's Paloma Thyme!”
The origin of the Margarita recipe is fiercely debated, but we think it's got Mexico written all over it. Our signature Margarita is a twist on another popular tequila based drink called Paloma, meaning “dove” which is a collision bursting full of tequila soaked goodness.
Staring a homemade nectar cordial which features grapefruit, lime, agave and thyme.
Tequila Altos Plata
Grapefruit Juice | Lime Juice | Agave Syrup | Thyme
UNITS 1.2 per 120ml
Best served chilled (0-4*)
No added colours or preservatives
May contain traces of nuts
HOW TO FINISH?
- Store me in the freezer for up to 2 hours for optimal taste
- Keep me refrigerated if you want to enjoy me later
- Shake me in the bag before use
- Cut the corners of the bag
- Pour me in your favourite glass
- Decorate the cocktail with the tasty garnish included
Click here to find out more about Altos Plata!