WHAT’S THE STORY?
"A gentleman's agreement."
The original Clover Club was said to have been created in honour of the “Clover Club” a gentleman’s club in Philadelphia, a popular hangout for writers, lawyers and elite powers which pre dated the prohibition period.
Like many a classic, it fell out of favour for many years before it was given a new lease of life in recent years. Some versions include grenadine along with lemon & egg white’s while others opt for a raspberry syrup instead.
We at Axis like both, so to commemorate 2 fine examples of Gin Sour wizardry we created a signature cordial which includes pomegranate, raspberry, lime and pineapple to give a tropical riff to this silky smooth concoction.
Clover Club Cordial
Pomegranate | Raspberry | Pineapple | Lime Juice
UNITS 1.5 per 120ml
Best served chilled (0-4*)
No added colours or preservatives
HOW TO FINISH?
- Store me in the freezer for up to 2 hours for optimal taste
- Keep refrigerated if you want to enjoy me later
- Shake me in the bag before use
- Cut the corners of the bag
- Pour me in your favourite glass
- Decorate the cocktail with the tasty garnish included